Poster Request
Rules


Poster Request

OO1| Please completely fill out my form.
OO2| DO NOT request from me if you've already requested from another site. Show some respect to the person doing your request, we both worked hard for your poster.
OO3| HQ pictures are highly recommended, shall you fail to find some, give me whatever you have, and I'll do my best to work with them.
OO4| Please upload your pictures to your own server, that way it will be easier for me to retrieve.
OO5| No more than 5 or 6 characters on your poster. If you want your poster to be as nice as possible, the lesser the more I can beautify your poster.
OO6| Please give me at least 2 weeks to finish your poster. I have my own personal things to attend to. Dont rush me please. :)
OO7| Tag me if you requested. And also when you have picked up your request :)
OO8| As the designer, I have the right to change or modify things on your form. I also have the right to reject a request if necessary.
OO9| Please credit me and my site on your forewords. If you fail to do so, you will have to see what happens.
O10| Hope you follow these rules :) Enjoy!

Request here

Home
Story Links
Affiliates
Portfolio
Tagboard
Request
Credit: Jnster || Elegant Bliss ©. Layout for non-commercial purposes only.
No infringement intended. All rights reserved. best viewed in firefox 1280x800